Do you ever ask yourself any of the following ?
- I wish I could get some professional experienced guidance in formulating my future personal and financial goals
- I could you do with a financial mentor to keep me focused on growing my business and implementing a longer term exit strategy
- I know there are things I should be doing about my finances but keep putting them off
- I feel overwhelmed and don’t really know where to start with getting my finances in proper order
- I feel like I keep on top of things but would like some help focusing on my financial and post-retirement goals
- I could do with getting some clear professional advice on my finances due to my pending divorce / inheritance / redundancy / retirement
GFA will help put your mind at ease and set you on the road to financial freedom.
Our aim is to help you:
- understand YOUR relationship with money
- change how YOU think about money
- ‘see’ and understand where YOUR money is going
- restructure YOUR finances so YOU can create a level of lasting financial security
- identify and write down YOUR financial goals
- build a strategy on how to reach YOUR financial goals
- make money easier to understand, and
- create your vision of financial freedom
Your Personal Financial Plan
Our Financial Lifestyle Coaching Programme will empower YOU to live a richer, fuller life. YOU will achieve this through goal setting, changing existing unhelpful behaviour patterns and looking at YOUR current attitude to money. You will build a process where YOU design and control YOUR future lifestyle.
If YOU answer Yes to one or more of the following questions YOU will benefit from our Financial Lifestyle Coaching Programme:
- Do you avoid dealing with money matters?
- Does dealing with money take you out of your comfort zone?
- Would you like to take control of your finances?
- Do you concentrate more on money going out than money coming in?
- Are you worried and unsure where to start?
- Do you put off doing anything on the grounds that you don’t need a financial coach?
- Do you and your partner argue about money?
- Are your fears around money preventing you from moving forward in other areas of your life?
How it works
Contact us today
Please contact Jack FitzPatrick today on Tel: 086-2541272 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation appointment with him.
Getting to know you
This meeting is to decide if we would be the right people to advise you and if our service would deliver you significant value for money.
After assembling relevant data, we will present the first draft of your Financial Plan , with a schedule of recommended actions